Silhouette InstaLift® – Face Lifting with Dissolvable Threads in an Office Visit
What is Silhouette InstaLift®? It is a dual-action cosmetic rejuvenation device that instantly lifts sagging skin in the face and neck area while gradually renewing your body’s natural collagen production. The procedure takes a mere 45 minutes and offers results that can last up to an impressive 2 years.
Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift®:
- Immediate lift for aging skin in the face and neck region.
- Gradual restoration of volume and skin repositioning.
- Stimulates new collagen production for long-lasting youthful vibrancy.
Commonly Asked Questions
- How does it work? Dissolvable threads with miniature cones are placed under the skin allowing skin and loose facial tissue to be suspended and lifted instantly. The biodegradable material also stimulates your skin to produce collagen while they dissolve.
- Who can benefit from Silhouette InstaLift®? Individuals seeking a quick and minimally invasive solution to lift tissue and restore facial youthfulness.
- Is the procedure painful?Threadlift is a minimally uncomfortable procedure. Local anesthesia is administered to ensure minimal discomfort during the process.
- How much downtime is required? Recovery is swift, with most individuals resuming normal activities within 2-4 days.
- How long do the results last? Silhouette InstaLift® delivers an immediate lift and gradual volume restoration that lasts up to 2 years, providing you with sustained rejuvenation.
- Is it safe? Silhouette InstaLift® is the only Health Canada cleared dual-action threadlift device for cosmetic rejuvenation. It’s made from a biodegradable polymer used in medical devices.
- Are there side effects? After the procedure, some patients may experience minor pain, swelling, and bruising. Minor puckering can last 1-2 weeks.